This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
This gave me the chills
Abandoned Coal Mine by Camereon
Like, I knew shepherding was a boring job
but these guys really had nothing better to do
more like this is the COOLEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING COOL THAT IS. THOSE GUY ARE LIKE THE MASTERS OF SHEPHERDING. THEY’RE DOING THIS STUFF WITH ANIMALS THAT DON,T KNWO WHAT THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO DO. THEY’RE NOT EVEN AWARE THEY’RE MAKING ANYTHING. THE DOGS ARE GOOD TOO. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
Hey. Don’t just scroll past. Come back and watch this. You need it more than you know.
the time out of your day to watch this will not be wasted, I assure you.
Okay seriously, yall need to watch this.
I’m reblogging this again because you gotta fucking watch it okay.
Oh my god
Holy shit this needs to be watched
I want to think my friend casey for showing this to me. I’ve been down on myself and I swear that this is the one thing that just lifted me up in a weird way. yes I am crying. but im crying because I know how true it is. I know how much torment people go through day after day, I am one of them. but this helped me realize things. and I suggest everyone of my followers to watch this. don’t think for a minute your not beautiful because I don’t want anyone to end up like me
This is fucking incredible.
Behold the 3Doodler, the world’s first pen that lets you draw 3D sculptures in real time.
has science gone too far
Monobrow - Eternal Flame, 2011
In commemoration of the 70th anniversary of World War II, Russian artist Monobrow created these large-scale portraits of Russian soldiers out of wood panels covered with gasoline or water soaked gauze strips, with live Molotov cocktails as the final touch